Re: [m2e-users] JPA 2 metamodel Generation

Created user story for this

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2761

Somebody still has to come up with the actual implementation ;-)

Igor

On 11-01-21 10:57 AM, Naresh Bhatia wrote:
I am not a maven expert, so could you please explain your comment a bit
so I can enter an enhancement request. As far as I know, annotation
processing is supported out-of-the-box by JDK 6 - maven-compiler-plugin
simply has to invoke the compiler. That's how my project is working
correctly from the command line - all I have done is added a dependency
to hibernate-jpamodelgen (which is an annotation processor) and the
compiler takes care of the rest. But may be I am confused!

Naresh

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx