Re: [m2e-users] [m2eclipse-user] version of m2eclipse-extras

Olivier,

m2e-extras update site contains latest officially released versions of
components. If you want to work with unreleased code, you need to find
and install individual pieces from their respective snapshot
repositories (look under [1]).

Latest 0.13 builds actually have mechanism to help users
semi-automatically discover and install m2e extensions. We are working
to make all updated m2e extras available through this mechanism, but may
not have enough time to finish this by 3.7M5, our target milestone for
first user-consumable m2e build from eclipse.org.

questions. Lists @sonatype are being shutdown.

[1] https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/

Igor