Re: [m2e-users] missing lyficecle mapping for "war"

I'd like to help but I am both I am incompetent on eclipse plugin
development, so it would take too much time to start.

Anyway, I've tried m2e-core 0.13 for a while, dependencies
autocomplete was working and, guys, it sounds sooooo good.

About war project, can't the plugin just ignore the fact that is a war
and present the project like a standard Java project?