Re: [m2e-users] Anyone want checkstyle and PMD?

I've asked if the OSSRH repo could serve as a p2 deployment target for
this purpose. As for keeping the source together, well, we could I
suppose go to codehaus :-)

Eclipse and Google produce 'Eclipse Labs', but that's just Google Code
(for better or worse) with a different mustache.