Re: [m2e-users] Anyone want checkstyle and PMD?

Gang,

The problem with pushing these to their corresponding plugins is that
m2e is moving much, much, faster than CS and PMD at this point.

As far as 'extras' is concerned, there might be an IP issue. I started
this code with the m2e-extensions project on google code. The author
there did not attach copyrights to the source. I communicated with him
by private email and then put the copyrights in for him (and for me)
and that's what's reflected at github. But whether it could get
through EF IP clearance is another question altogether.

--benson