Re: [m2e-dev] m2e is scheduled for termination review

> This reveled that m2e actually was scheduled for termination review [3]!

That's a big surprise.
Is there anything we can do to prevent M2E's final termination or will the EMO just notice that M2E is active/working/needed when looking e.g. at the GitHub orga or this mailing list?

> Whether or not project leads must regular watch gitlab, I wonder if it
makes sense to have at least a second project lead for m2e just in case
Fred is not a available for some time (holidays, long task backlog,
whatever ...)?

I second that. Two project leads for M2E would be beneficial.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 01. November 2022 um 15:28 Uhr
Von: "Christoph Läubrich" <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [m2e-dev] m2e is scheduled for termination review
I just noticed incidental that the m2e website was gone [1] and opened a
ticket to prepare move to github [2].

This reveled that m2e actually was scheduled for termination review [3]!

Whether or not project leads must regular watch gitlab, I wonder if it
makes sense to have at least a second project lead for m2e just in case
Fred is not a available for some time (holidays, long task backlog,
whatever ...)?

I'm also CCing the emo team here so they know the project is actually
alive (at least that's what I though until today ...)

best
Christoph

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/issues/831
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2171