[m2e-dev] m2e is scheduled for termination review

I just noticed incidental that the m2e website was gone [1] and opened a ticket to prepare move to github [2].

This reveled that m2e actually was scheduled for termination review [3]!

Whether or not project leads must regular watch gitlab, I wonder if it makes sense to have at least a second project lead for m2e just in case Fred is not a available for some time (holidays, long task backlog, whatever ...)?

I'm also CCing the emo team here so they know the project is actually alive (at least that's what I though until today ...)

best
Christoph

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/issues/831
[2] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2171