Re: [m2e-dev] Starting a 2.0 with breaking changes soon?

See

https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A1.20.0

Maybe there are more @Hannes?

Am 02.02.22 um 16:40 schrieb Mickael Istria:

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 7:05 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I think the best would be if we goo through the issues and assign a
    milestone to them, then it would be clear what is a candidate for this
    release and for the 2.0.0

I think we should just assume everything is for 2.0, and make a few exceptions of the task that are currently close to completion and seem extremely valuable to ship ASAP. Those can be marked to a 1.7 milestone.
But is there any of such PRs left?