[m2e-dev] Starting a 2.0 with breaking changes soon?

Hi all,

With the various changes ongoing to m2e (ie stopped support for the WTP based editor -unless someone commits to it-, removal of indexer-based stuff...) we'll probably soon start a 2.0 stream soon; with tons of breaking changes. That will be also the opportunity to remove everything already deprecated.
I'd like to consider a last release of m2e 1.x soon though, as there are a bunch of very interesting changes to deliver. So if you have pending work for 1.x, please consider completing it ASAP so we can perform the release and start breaking things for 2.0.
On the LemMinX-Maven part, I wish to fix a couple of minor bugs before it's released and used in m2e. I'll try to make it high priority for early next week.

Is there any objection against that plan?

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria