Re: [m2e-dev] Is anyone willing to keep investing in WTP-based editor or should we remove it?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 12:06 PM Konrad Windszus <konrad_w@xxxxxx> wrote:
As soon as Lemminx-Maven has gained feature-parity I am all in favour for completely removing it.

That is something we can work on right now. So please open issues for important things you find missing and maybe they'll be fixed soon and you'll be freed from caring about the WTP editor ;)
Note that the LemMinX-based editor also has some more advanced features in some area; so it's not feature-parity, it's sometimes better, sometimes not...

Back to the top