Re: [m2e-dev] Need help in opening m2e project in eclipse

The current m2e project import situation is an absolute unit of a clusterfuck. I tried yesterday, after a long hiatus, and it got me really, really mad, I preferred not to post anything hurtful on the spot.

From what I gather there are at least 3 broken areas.
- the pomless experiment (removing the simplest pom.xmls): makes it impossible to import all the projects as maven projects. Plenty projects are missing
- the JavaSE-11 compilation target: some dependencies contribute packages conflicting with Java 11: "declaring package X exported from module Y conflicts with a package accessible from module". Mostly around everything XML
- undocumented dependencies (PDE, Lemminx, Eclipse tests ..., )

I just don't have time for that shit at the moment. Ping me when it's fixed.

Fred
(guess I'm still mad about it)