Re: [m2e-dev] About using GitHub issues

Done.
GitHub issues are now on. I've started to migrate a few bugzilla tickets which I think are worth it (good features or major bugs) to GitHub and will be continuing to do so today, among other things.
Anyone else please try doing the same; and in a few days, we'll send the automated message to encourage people who want to migrate their issues to do it, and then a few days later, we'll make the Bugzilla compoennt read-only.

Back to the top