Re: [m2e-dev] About using GitHub issues

+100 to moving away from Bugzilla and its horrible, terribly antiquated UI

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:02 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also think it would be good to move to github-issues, and agree that
recent issues or those that are likeley still be relevant should be
copied right now.

An alternative would be to simply add the note whenever there is a need
to touch a bugzilla issue.