Re: [m2e-dev] Running m2e from ide fails

I have run

mvn clean install -f m2e-maven-runtime/pom.xml

and I can build

mvn clean package

afterwards successful, anything missing? Do I need to run something from within eclipse? Wipe out some folders?

After that, I restarted eclipse, updated all projects and cleaned the workspace but the problem persists :-\