[m2e-dev] Running m2e from ide fails

I have updated my repository and trying to start from the ide but I get the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainerException cannot be found by org.eclipse.m2e.core_1.17.1.qualifier at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:516) at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:171)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
	... 36 more

anyone has a hint what is causing this? WHat I have tried so far:

- update all projects / clean all projects
- restart the IDE
- create anew launch configuration
- build on the commandline (that succeeds)

but nothing has helped so far :-\

Back to the top