Re: [m2e-dev] ${java.home} references Java running IDE not Java used to build the project

Thanks for getting back to me,

I will file a bug.

Does this also mean source resolution for JDK classes is also going to be thrown off?

I can't remember how JDT manages a project's compilation settings with respect to the Java Execution Environment configuration. That would seem to be the best way of integrating the project or workspace's Java settings in to the Maven runtime configuration.

I recall having this problem in very early m2e builds.

Stephen