[m2e-dev] "Open XML page" preference seems to be broken in latest build

Hi all,

I just joined the list. So, maybe you are already aware of this one:

I have the build
m2e 1.16.0.20200504-1603
running in my Eclipse 2020-06 Integration build. (MacOS)

The preference option “Open XML page in the POM editor by default” on page “Maven -> User Interface” seems to be broken.
On my installation, the flag has no effect. Opening a pom.xml always opens the “Overview” page of the POM editor.

Since opening the POM editor takes significantly more time to open up than just opening an XML editor, it would be nice if that flag would work (again).

Have a great weekend all
Ingo

Back to the top