Re: [m2e-dev] Bug 548948 - m2e ignores the 'Exclude Test Code' checkbox

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:23 AM Alexandros Karypidis <akarypid@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I've raised and submitted a patch for this a while back but it was never reviewed. It's been driving me nuts that I manually build m2e to patch the issue on my Eclipse. I'm really hoping someone can review the patch and merge the fix to master so that it eventually gets released?

Thanks for those contributions and sorry they got ignored so far!
Sending a mail here is indeed a good way to revive interest here, good thing you did it!

Back to the top