[m2e-dev] How much m2e test suites cover of Maven ?

Hi all,

Have anyone already measured how much the m2e test suite covers of Maven itself? Given the worrying state of Maven project in term of activity/community, I think it'd be good if we can coordinate better m2e and Maven so, if valuable, m2e could try to run its test suite against Maven snapshots or staging and report whether it's passing or not (maybe even vote -1 for a release when blockers are found).
So, do you have metrics? In any case, do you think there is value in sharing our test results with Maven contributors?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria