Re: [m2e-dev] creating org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping:pom:1.0.0 in central to avoid MPIR reporting failure

Have you tried using <?m2e ...?> [1]? It can't be used in all cases, but I find it far more convenient to use when I can.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/documentation/release-notes-17.html

Igor