Re: [m2e-dev] m2e-core-tests on different repo

IP is the reason. We'd need to get all test dependencies through CQ process to move m2e tests to eclipse.org. And we'd need to do that again each time we update test dependencies. Way too much hassle. So unless we can get blanket IP approval for all current and future test dependencies, the tests will have to stay at github.

Igor