Re: [m2e-dev] Better performace of m2e and some doubts about thecode

Igor Fedorenko wrote following in the original thread (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-users/msg05095.html):

> I don't believe increasing the cache size or making it user-configurable is the right answer here. We need to stop Eclipse from running the build (if that's what it's doing) and maybe cache project runtime classpath such that m2e does not need to read MavenProjects during application launch.

I agree with Igor that we needed to stop Eclipse from running the build (I think that's happening) and the increasing the cache size would be just a workaround.

The problem is that I do not have enough skills to debug the m2e code to figure out why the build runs when it shouldn't...  That's why I keep using the workaround.

Tami Takamiya