[m2e-dev] Gerrit commit

Hi,

I can't provide my patch via Gerrit for the issue #447460 as I'm
obviously not smart enough to do so.

I followed the documentation and did the following (under Ubuntu 12.04):

* Supplied my public key in the settings of my Eclipse Account.
* Installed the commit-msg hook into my repo (obviously with correct
permissions).
* Added the dedicated remote to my repo.
* Pushed my commits.

I always end up with the push being rejected by Gerrit. One thing that
is weird is that my username in the Eclipse preferences is something
generated like this "mmisingnamegm0". Furthermore I've made multiple
attempts to supply my commits and occasionally the server rejected my
requests for the commit-message hook with a "Permission denied
(publickey)". This would be understandable if it would be reproducable
but it happens on a random basis.

So I am glad to hear any ideas about what I did wrong (although my
response will take a while as I've already spent too much time on this) ?

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu

Back to the top