Re: [m2e-dev] Gerrit commit

What remote url did you use? For me, Gerrit shows the correct URL if I
open page [1]

How do you create commits? I always use git on command line. EGit didn't
work for me when I tried it few years ago and I never had a need/desire
to try it again.

Did you configure git to use specific usename and email address? If "git
log -1" shows wrong author information, Gerrit will reject the commit.

    git config --global user.name "YOUR NAME"
    git config --global user.email "YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS"

What exact command do you use? Assuming your remote name is 'review',
the command should look

    git push review HEAD:refs/for/master

Here is the output that I see

    Counting objects: 3, done.
    Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
    Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 366 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
    Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
    remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (2/2)
    remote: Processing changes: new: 1, refs: 1, done
    remote: ----------
    remote: Reviewing commit: b67f43b8
    remote: Authored by: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    remote:
    remote: The author is a committer on the project.
    remote:
    remote: This commit passes Eclipse validation.
    remote:
    remote: New Changes:
    remote:   https://git.eclipse.org/r/35032
    remote:
    To ssh://ifedorenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/m2e/m2e-core
     * [new branch]      HEAD -> refs/for/master

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/admin/projects/m2e/m2e-core

Igor