Re: [m2e-dev] <runOnConfiguration> and copying resources

On Oct 16, 2012, at 5:36 PM, Steven Bethard <Steven.Bethard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a Maven plugin that needs to run after resources have been copied to target/classes, and before any Java code compilation takes place. So I have declared it with "@phase process-resources", and this works fine with Maven at the command line.  It also works fine if I specify <runOnIncremental>true</runOnIncremental> in my m2e lifecycle mapping.
>
> However, if I specify <runOnConfiguration>true</runOnConfiguration> in my m2e lifecycle mapping, on project import, resources are not copied to target/classes before my plugin runs.

Maybe someone can point me to where in the source code of m2e <runOnIncremental> is handled and where <runOnConfiguration> is handled? Perhaps then I could figure out why the former runs resources:resources but the latter doesn't.

Steve

Back to the top