Re: [m2e-dev] m2e translations (was: 1.1 release docoware draft)

Somebody will have to take the lead on this effort before anything happens.

Bit of personal opinion. Although I am not a native English speaker
myself, English currently is _the_ language of software development, so
I find it hard to justify investment of time in translating development
tools to other languages. I understand why translation is desired or
even required for consumer-facing applications, like email clients and
such, but not development tools.

Igor