[m2e-dev] juno m1 and indigo sr1

As discussed in [1], we are planning to maintain single development
stream both for Indigo SR and Juno work, which means we have about two
weeks left to produce m2e build for Indigo SR1 RC1 and Juno M1
(see [2]). With this in mind I went through m2e bugzilla backlog earlier
today and marked all bugzillas I believe are important and doable given
the time we still have left.

If you are working on a patch and would like to see this patch included
in Indigo SR1 build, please indicate so on the corresponding bugzilla so
we can better plan our time.

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-dev/msg00573.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan

Igor