Re: [m2e-dev] Is there a released 0.13 target platform for e36?

See how we do this for m2e-tycho [1]

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-tycho/blob/master/pom.xml

Igor

On 11-05-27 01:59 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
Oh dear, I seem to be engaged in cargo-cultism. Igor, I have such a
repository listed already for m2e, can I make another for eclipse
itself? If so, what's it look like for 3.6?

Then can I ditch the use of the
org.eclipse.tycho:target-platform-configuration?