[m2e-dev] Is there a released 0.13 target platform for e36?

So, I've got as target-platform-configuration that is intended to
borrow from M2e.

If I wanted to run the release plugin, I'd need to put a release
version in here, no? Is there one?

 <plugin>
                <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
                <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
                <version>${tycho-version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <resolver>p2</resolver>
                    <target>
                        <artifact>
                            <groupId>org.eclipse.m2e</groupId>
                            <artifactId>target-platform</artifactId>
                            <version>${project.version}</version>
                            <classifier>${target.platform}</classifier>
                        </artifact>
                    </target>
                    <ignoreTychoRepositories>true</ignoreTychoRepositories>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Back to the top