Re: [m2e-dev] Preparing for the marketplace

Yes, this should be fine.

Not sure if I mentioned this already, but m2e marketplace submission
procedure is documented at [1]. Both the wiki and the procedure itself
are work-in-progress, so comments and suggestions are welcome and
appreciated.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Submitting_M2E_marketplace_entries

Igor