[m2e-dev] how to add m2eclipse support to maven plugin that generates code

Hi

In this issue:

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-2289

the following answer was sent:

"... We've changed the way m2e executes maven plugins in 0.13 and now
all code generation mojos require explicit m2e support. We expect
relatively small (<100 LOC) amount of code for each mojo, and if you
are interested to work on this please raise your hand on
m2e-dev_at_eclipse.org mailing list and we'll provide pointers where
to start.... "

I have a couple of maven plugins that generates some code and I would
like to know how to add m2e support. Somebody knows how to do that?

I'll appreaciate any help you can give me.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Back to the top