Re: [m2e-dev] reconciling m2e feature names

Not sure I understand. Are you asking about "M2E - Extensions
Development Support (Optional)" feature? This is m2e sdk, which includes
common test classes and as of yesterday source bundles. Even if we add
this feature to m2e marketplace catalog, the catalog item still has to
point to a p2 repository with the feature and the feature will still
need to have a name. Or do I miss something?

Igor