[m2e-dev] reconciling m2e feature names

Currently m2e p2 repo contains three user installable features and as
you can see below we got somewhat creative naming them

* m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse (Incubation)
* Maven Integration for Eclipse - slf4j over logback logging (Optional)
* M2Eclipse Extensions Development Support (Optional)

Any objection I rename them all to use "m2e" or "M2E" so they are easier
to find when browsing Indigo repository in p2 UI?

* M2E - Maven Integration for Eclipse (Incubation)
* M2E - slf4j over logback logging (Optional)
* M2E - Extensions Development Support (Optional)

What do you think?

Igor

Back to the top