Re: [m2e-dev] Java File Encoding and other settings.

hi,
yes, it is but I'm not using xml format, just key/value pair for the moment.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 11:12 PM, JAmes Atwill <jatwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 11:39 AM, olivier nouguier <olivier.nouguier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Similar topic: I have a small configurator that reproduce the maven-eclipse-plugin behaviours for extra configurations files (formatter config, carriage return checstyle etc ). Where is the place for such configurators in m2e plugins?

Hi Olivier,

I'm particularly interested in one that sets a code formatter, however I would like to be able to package the code formatter xml file in a separate artifact make it available through normal dependency resolution.  Does your configurator handle this?