Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 0.13.0 not calling my lifecycle mapping or project configurator

> Hi Igor
>
> Thanks for the feedback...
>
> On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 18:46 -0400, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
>> Yes, lifecycleMappings and projectConfigurators are activated based on
>> lifecycle mapping metadata. The easiest way to provide this metadata is
>> via lifecycleMappingMetadataSource extension (see [1] or [2] for
>> examples), but it can be provided via pom.xml file as well.
>
> Thanks, I added the lifecycleMappingMetadataSource extension and a
> lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml to the root of my project (see attached)
> but my project configurator is still not getting called: is there
> something I'm missing?

This should be enough, assuming you have both plugin.xml and
lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml in bin.includes of build.properties. I'd
double-check actual version of maven-android-plugin matches
"[2.9.0-beta-1,)" version range, I remember I found maven version ranges
behave funny in some cases.

If you can't figure it out, please open a bugreport in m2e bugzilla and
provide sample project and steps to reproduce the problem. I will have a
look after eclipsecon.

Igor

Back to the top