Re: [m2e-dev] Secondary "Lifecycle mapping" for m2eclipse in indigo ?

Vlad Tatavu wrote:
On 3/9/2011 4:33 PM, Snjezana Peco wrote:
Vlad Tatavu wrote:
Did u declare your project configurator(s) as secondary to another configurator in plugin.xml?

Yes, I did.
Is it necessary to add lifecycle mapping for secondary configurators?

Snjeza

I'm not sure what u mean...

I have defined secondary configurator to the wtp configurator in the following way:

<extension point="org.eclipse.m2e.core.projectConfigurators">
     <configurator
         id="org.jboss.tools.maven.jsf.configurator"
class="org.jboss.tools.maven.jsf.configurators.JSFProjectConfigurator"
         name="%JSF_Project_configurator"
secondaryTo="org.maven.ide.eclipse.configuration.wtp.configurator"/>
   </extension>

You can find the org.maven.ide.eclipse.configuration.wtp.configurator on git://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp.git (branch 0.13.x).
Could you explain me what I need to do in order to run this configurator?
I tried to add lifecycle mapping, but got the "Duplicate lifecycle mapping metadata for ...". error.

Snjeza

Back to the top