Re: [m2e-dev] Secondary "Lifecycle mapping" for m2eclipse in indigo ?

I think I understand the problem, but a sample project with explanation
of what should be activated based on what condition and in what order
will be useful here.

Bugzilla is probably a good place to provide this problem as I may
forget about it otherwise ;-)

Igor