Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 0.13 - can't import anything anymore :(

Short answer -- bad build, I pushed some bad commits last night.

Generally, m2e is supposed to show you problems with projects as part of
import flow and let you deal with them (i.e. install additional
software). You should be able to import the project even if there are
lifecycle mapping problems (this is the part I broke last night). m2e is
expected to contact remote p2 repositories only if you allowed it to
install additional software (there is a number of outstanding issues in
this area, all being worked on).

About unsupported plugins... m2e is expected to create error markers for
plugins it does not understand but otherwise ignore them. Error markers
have quick fix associated with them that let you ignore specific plugin
goals via m2e-specific configuration in pom.xml.

Igor