Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 0.13 - can't import anything anymore :(

For fun I create some projects based on archetypes - including trying the basic web archetype.

The archetype wizard completed and I could start working pretty quickly, things worked. (at least the compiler and dependencies were correctly configured).
Couldn't do more advanced things like deploy without using command line but thats fine.

Trying to import these projects gave me warnings/errors and even wanted me to install m2eclipse-wtp to let me continue ;)

/max