Re: [m2e-dev] Search for lifecycle mapping as part of import / create workflow

I started a new build at 9:30 EST.

Vlad

On 3/7/2011 4:13 AM, Fred Bricon wrote:
Hi,

FYI, I pushed new changes to the m2eclipse-wtp 0.13.x branch, which makes it compatible with the current m2e-core 0.13.x codebase.
For some reason, the associated Hudson job did not kick in last night, if someone could give it a nudge ;-)
Anyway, once we get a CI build of m2eclipse-wtp, you guys will be able to play with the discovery mechanism for real

regards,

Fred Bricon

PS: I can't access grid.sonatype.org from work (censored by my client proxy), so I won't be able to check it myself.