Re: [m2e-dev] Provided dependencies creeping into debug classpath?

m2e indeed includes dependencies with provided scope both for
application and tests.

Igor

On 10-11-22 10:19 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
I'm working on an issue which is hard to explain unless M2E is putting
'provided' dependencies into the debug class path via the 'Maven
dependencies' container. I don't see a way to dump them out, but I
don't see a way to explain the problem I have any other way.

This is unfortunate. I have a situation where I am explicitly loading
a 'provided' class in an environment where it's important for it to be
loaded through a class loader I created, not through the system class
loader, to which, of course, my class loader is helpfully delegating
as is the normal way of class loaders.