[m2e-dev] Provided dependencies creeping into debug classpath?

I'm working on an issue which is hard to explain unless M2E is putting
'provided' dependencies into the debug class path via the 'Maven
dependencies' container. I don't see a way to dump them out, but I
don't see a way to explain the problem I have any other way.

This is unfortunate. I have a situation where I am explicitly loading
a 'provided' class in an environment where it's important for it to be
loaded through a class loader I created, not through the system class
loader, to which, of course, my class loader is helpfully delegating
as is the normal way of class loaders.

Back to the top