[m2e-dev] Fwd: Invoking Maven Builder from Programmatically

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Harshana Eranga Martin <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9 November 2010 17:23
Subject: Re: Invoking Maven Builder from Programmatically
To: m2eclipse-user@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

After facing lots of trouble and spending a huge time googling, finally I managed to find the way of doing this task. I found this mail archive [0] and it has the code segment of doing that. If you are want to invoke maven builder programmatically for an Eclipse project, you can use this reference.

IMO, this m2eclipse project is a terrific idea and would be very much user friendly if we can have several  documentation references for at least simple use cases.

[0]. http://archive.codehaus.org/lists/org.codehaus.m2eclipse.dev/msg/C854A19F10605A4E83F41E1ADAC232820A1E52DC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin