[lyo-dev] Zarro Boogs Found

Hi everyone,

Bugzilla turned 25 years old yesterday [1]! The team is finally planning to make a 5.2 major release by the end of the month and drop 4.4 soon afterward.

I welcome everyone to celebrate the anniversary by taking some OSLC servers for Bugzilla for a spin:

- https://github.com/OSLC/lyo-adaptor-bugzilla (modeled and generated with Lyo Designer)
- https://github.com/OSLC/lyo-samples-attic/tree/main/lyo-2.2/oslc4j-bugzilla-sample (the original OSLC server for Bugzilla)
- https://gitlab.com/kth-mda/lyo/adaptor-bugzilla-trs (adds TRS support; uses a pre-release Lyo TRS library)
https://gitlab.com/kth-mda/lyo/adaptor-store-support (adds Store support; uses a pre-release Lyo Store library)

There is also a tutorial for building an OSLC Change Management server for Bugzilla from scratch [2]. It is quite outdated but should work with minimal changes. There are two links at the bottom of each page, "Edit this page" and "Report an issue", please make use of them.

We welcome your contributions in updating the docs/READMEs, filing bugs, or pull requests to upgrade to the latest version of Lyo.

To run Bugzilla locally in a Docker container, use one of the following:

- https://github.com/bugzilla/bugzilla/blob/5.2-docker/Dockerfile (the container needs to be built locally)
- `docker run -p 80:80 --rm smarx008/bugzilla-dev-lyo` (my old container available on DockerHub, v5.1.x)

Best regards and wishing everyone Zarro Boogs Found,
Andrew

[1]: https://www.bugzilla.org/blog/2023/08/26/bugzilla-celebrates-25-years/
[2]: https://oslc.github.io/developing-oslc-applications/integrating_products_with_oslc/implementing_an_oslc_provider/1_3_intro_to_oslc4j

Back to the top