Re: [lyo-dev] [oslc-op] RSIterator deprecation (aka RDF-star migration)

Sorry, maybe my reference was not exact. I was referring to reification for Anchors ( more exact link https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/link-guidance/v1.0/link-guidance.html#Anchor). In Lyo, we refer to these as “Links”.

Does ELM makes use of such reification?

From: David Honey2 <david.honey@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 21 August 2023 13:22
To: Jad El-Khoury <jad@xxxxxx>; oslc-op@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Andrii Berezovskyi <andriib@xxxxxx>; lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [oslc-op] RSIterator deprecation (aka RDF-star migration)

Blank nodes are different from reification.

You can use intermediate inline nodes, such as contributions, without using blank nodes. For example, in GCM, the contributions are inlined with real URIs:

@prefix process:  http://jazz.net/ns/process# .

@prefix owl:     http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl# .

@prefix oslc_acc:  http://open-services.net/ns/core/acc# .

@prefix xsd:     http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema# .

@prefix rdfs:    http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema# .

@prefix oslc_config:  http://open-services.net/ns/config# .

@prefix oslc:    http://open-services.net/ns/core# .

@prefix rtc_cm:  http://jazz.net/xmlns/prod/jazz/rtc/cm/1.0/ .

@prefix rdf:     http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns# .

@prefix dcterms:  http://purl.org/dc/terms/ .

@prefix oslc_config_ext:  http://jazz.net/ns/config_ext# .

@prefix gc:      http://jazz.net/ns/gc# .

@prefix prov:    http://www.w3.org/ns/prov# .

@prefix foaf:    http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/ .

@prefix oslc_auto:  http://open-services.net/ns/auto# .

https://localhost:9443/gc/part/6

      oslc_config:configuration https://localhost:9443/rm/cm/stream/_XUbErJwCEe2nvM1YSnzyFQ ;

      oslc_config:contributionOrder "2" .

https://localhost:9443/gc/part/5

      oslc_config:configuration https://localhost:9443/qm/oslc_config/resources/com.ibm.team.vvc.Configuration/_k5JN4JwCEe2xw5MmkuLgyg ;

      oslc_config:contributionOrder "1" .

https://localhost:9443/gc/configuration/8

      a       oslc_config:Stream , oslc_config_ext:SharedStream , oslc_config:Configuration ;

      process:projectArea https://localhost:9443/gc/process/project-areas/_VQalgJwCEe2Z39fBbgvJ1g ;

      oslc_config:acceptedBy oslc_config:Configuration ;

      oslc_config:accepts oslc_config:Configuration ;

      oslc_config:baselines https://localhost:9443/gc/configuration/8/baselines ;

      oslc_config:component https://localhost:9443/gc/component/4 ;

      oslc_config:contribution

              https://localhost:9443/gc/part/6 , https://localhost:9443/gc/part/5 ;

      oslc_config:previousBaseline https://localhost:9443/gc/configuration/24 ;

      oslc:archived "false"^^xsd:boolean ;

      oslc:instanceShape https://localhost:9443/gc/type/artifact/_Va5-QJwCEe2Z39fBbgvJ1g/shape ;

      oslc:serviceProvider

              https://localhost:9443/gc/oslc-config/serviceProvider/_VQalgJwCEe2Z39fBbgvJ1g ;

      oslc:shortId "8" ;

      oslc_acc:accessContext https://localhost:9443/gc/acclist#_VQalgJwCEe2Z39fBbgvJ1g ;

      dcterms:contributor https://localhost:9443/jts/users/david ;

      dcterms:created "2023-01-24T17:17:55.427Z"^^xsd:dateTime ;

      dcterms:creator https://localhost:9443/jts/users/david ;

      dcterms:description "Agile component"^^rdf:XMLLiteral ;

      dcterms:identifier "_qMsyNpwCEe2Z39fBbgvJ1g" ;

      dcterms:modified "2023-05-15T08:42:27.141Z"^^xsd:dateTime ;

      dcterms:subject "agile" ;

      dcterms:title "Agile Production stream"^^rdf:XMLLiteral ;

      prov:wasDerivedFrom https://localhost:9443/gc/configuration/7 .

In the above example, the oslc_config:contribution property references 2 URIs https://localhost:9443/gc/part/6 , https://localhost:9443/gc/part/5 that are also in the same RDF graph. This makes is possible to reference a specific contribution by URI in that graph.

Best regards,

David