[lyo-dev] Lyo 5.0.0.alpha4 release

Hello,

I am happy to announce the last alpha release of Lyo 5.0. This should be the last step of making breaking changes. We plan to start merging fixes and features from now on.

https://github.com/eclipse/lyo/releases/tag/v5.0.0.alpha4 has the details of the release. Main changes:

- Upgraded to Jena 4.4.0. See https://jena.apache.org/documentation/sparql-apis/#changes for details.
- Removed the TDB1 and in-mem implementation of Lyo Store backends. There is an alternative way of using in-mem Jena backend but through SPARQL instead of TDB API, which would reduce maintenance burden.
- Deprecate `org.eclipse.lyo.trs.client.handlers.sparql.IQueryGenerator`

Also see https://github.com/eclipse/lyo/pull/239 and https://github.com/eclipse/lyo/pull/240 for 2 new flags around ordering and paging of the resources.

Lyo Designer Edge includes support for the latest Lyo SNAPSHOT. The artifacts should be readily available on Central: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/lyo/oslc4j/core/oslc4j-core/5.0.0.alpha4/

/Andrew

Back to the top