[lyo-dev] OslcCompactRdfProvider is not proxyable

Hello community, I'm trying to use oslc4j-jena-provider (2.3.0) on a wildfly server and I'm getting this exception when application is tried to be deployed:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: RESTEASY003940: Unable to instantiate MessageBodyReader
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: RESTEASY003940: Unable to instantiate MessageBodyReader
    Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.UnproxyableResolutionException: WELD-001437: Bean type class org.eclipse.lyo.oslc4j.provider.jena.OslcCompactRdfProvider is not proxyable because it is final

Is there a reason why this provider is final? Could it be changed? Do you have a workaround?

I have not verified whether I'm using last version of oslc4j-jena-provider, what really happens is I'm trying to use https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.validation and oslc4j-jena-provider(2.3.0) is a dependency for the version 2.3.0 of lyo.validation.

I.S.C. Ricardo J. Herrera
SUN Certified JAVA Programmer (SCJP)
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer

Back to the top