Re: [lyo-dev] Lyo client problem with DOORS: Infinite loop

Jan,

It looks like there is an error reading in the dates from DOORS because they're declared as XSD dateTime, but they don't follow the format. Then there is an infinite loop in the Lyo client trying to handle the error. Do you mind logging a bug against Technology/Lyo at http://bugs.eclipse.org ?

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Inactive hide details for Jan Steffen Becker ---12/10/2013 12:31:15 PM---Dear developer team, I try to use a Lyo OSLC4J client Jan Steffen Becker ---12/10/2013 12:31:15 PM---Dear developer team, I try to use a Lyo OSLC4J client to query requirements from a DOORS web access.

Jan Steffen Becker <jan.steffen.becker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <lyo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/10/2013 12:31 PM

[lyo-dev] Lyo client problem with DOORS: Infinite loop

    Sent by:

lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear developer team,

I try to use a Lyo OSLC4J client to query requirements from a DOORS web access.

OAuth authentification works as desired, but some of the OSLC4J client libraries run in an infinite loop when the response from DOORS is parsed.

I tried:

JazzRootServicesHelper helper = new JazzRootServicesHelper("
http://connes:8080/dwa/public", OSLCConstants.OSLC_RM_V2);
OslcOAuthClient client = helper.initOAuthClient("test", "1234567890");

// omit the OAuth stuff here...

ClientResponse cr;
cr = client.getResource("
http://connes:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-525277364ae72e32-O-61-00000021", OslcMediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);
Requirement req = cr.getEntity(Requirement.class);

This happens with other requirements, too. The response from DOORS seems to be valid RDF. If I just query a subset of the requirement's properties (e.g.
http://connes:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-525277364ae72e32-O-132-00000020?oslc.properties=dcterms:title,dcterms:created,dcterms:contributor) everything works.

I use a current download (OSLC4J 2.1) of the Lyo API. I wrapped the libraries into an OSGi plugin, but that should not cause this problem.

I use a DOORS ERS Repository Version 9.5.1.0

I did not find any bug descriptions that match my observations, so I decided to ask you for help. I attached the response from DOORS (output.xml) log (client.log) and the stacktrace (stacktrace.txt) in a zip archive to this mail.

Best regards
Jan Steffen Becker[attachment "attachments.zip" deleted by Samuel Padgett/Durham/IBM]