[lyo-dev] Lyo client problem with DOORS: Infinite loop

Dear developer team,

I try to use a Lyo OSLC4J client to query requirements from a DOORS web access.

OAuth authentification works as desired, but some of the OSLC4J client libraries run in an infinite loop when the response from DOORS is parsed.

I tried:

JazzRootServicesHelper helper = new JazzRootServicesHelper("http://connes:8080/dwa/public", OSLCConstants.OSLC_RM_V2);
OslcOAuthClient client = helper.initOAuthClient("test", "1234567890");

// omit the OAuth stuff here...

ClientResponse cr;
cr = client.getResource("http://connes:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-525277364ae72e32-O-61-00000021", OslcMediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);
Requirement req = cr.getEntity(Requirement.class);

This happens with other requirements, too. The response from DOORS seems to be valid RDF. If I just query a subset of the requirement's properties (e.g. http://connes:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-525277364ae72e32-O-132-00000020?oslc.properties=dcterms:title,dcterms:created,dcterms:contributor) everything works.

I use a current download (OSLC4J 2.1) of the Lyo API. I wrapped the libraries into an OSGi plugin, but that should not cause this problem.

I use a DOORS ERS Repository Version 9.5.1.0

I did not find any bug descriptions that match my observations, so I decided to ask you for help. I attached the response from DOORS (output.xml) log (client.log) and the stacktrace (stacktrace.txt) in a zip archive to this mail.

Best regards
Jan Steffen Becker