[lyo-dev] New Contribution: Hudson Automation Provider

I've been working on a Hudson and Jenkins plugin for OSLC Automation, which I've recently contributed to Lyo. I thought it would be an interesting sample for OSLC automation.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/18239/

There's still more to do, but many things work, including:

- Service discovery
- Representations of Jobs and Runs as OSLC resources
- Creation factory for AutomationRequests
- Basic query capabilities for Jobs and Runs (more to do here)
- Job selection dialog
- UI preview

If anyone is interested in helping with this effort, let me know! I plan to open enhancements in Bugzilla for many of the remaining items.

--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett@xxxxxxxxxx
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

Back to the top